|Reference # :||18-00269||Title :||Application Programmer-Senior|
|Location :||Tampa, FL|
|Position Type :||Right to Hire|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||03/05/2018 / 12/04/2018|
Our client, a leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 140 countries. They provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
Major Global Bank is looking for a Oracle and J2EE developer who will help build a global Ops Dashboard platform. He/she will have responsibility for designing, coding and implementing a large scale global enterprise distributed system, including integration with 3rd party tools, business process management and various interfaces to internal Systems.
- Bachelor's Degree and/or Masters in Computer Science or related
- 12+ years' experience in relevant area
- Agile development
- Banking, Lending and Investment product knowledge preferred
- Having 3 years of experience in the areas of Oracle and PL/SQL based applications using Oracle PL/SQL and SQL Technologies under Windows WP/NT/2k, Linux Environments.
- Having database experience using Oracle 10g/9i/8i, SQL, PL/SQL, Stored Procedures, Functions, Exception Handling, Constraints, Triggers, Index, Views and Inline views.
- Well acquainted with Oracle base technologies like SQL, PL/SQL.
- Experience in developing Web Services using - SOAP, WSDL and developing DTDs, XSD schemas for XML (parsing, processing, and design).
- Implemented Java and J2EE Design patterns like Business Delegate and Data Transfer Object (DTO), Data Access Object and Service Locator.
- Experience on Continuous integration tools like Teamcity to compile and package the application and implemented Log4j for the project.
- Architecture/Design experience
- Knowledge/experience with high volume/throughput systems
- Works well and respects other disciplines of the project teams
- Ability to manage risk appropriately.
- Ability to thrive in a team-oriented, fast-paced environment
- Excellent technical written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize individual and team tasks and projects so that deadlines are met.
- Experience working with business partners and engineers to gather, understand, reeingineer, standardize and bridge definitions and requirements.
Please see our complete list of jobs at: