|Reference # :||18-00271||Title :||Application Programmer-Senior|
|Location :||Tampa, FL|
|Position Type :||Right to Hire|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||02/26/2018 / 11/25/2018|
Our client, a leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 140 countries. They provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
Angular v4 is required
no technical screen required
Major Global Bank is looking for a Frontend UI/UX developer who will help build a global Ops Dashboard platform. He/she will have responsibility for designing, coding and implementing a large scale global enterprise distributed system, including integration with 3rd party tools, business process management and various interfaces to internal Systems.
– Hands on design and coding
– Follows Major Global Banks’s engineering standards and deploy the software components using continuous integration
– Architect, design and implement a global Ops Dashboard/Workflow/Reporting platform with enterprise integration with 3rd party tools and various internal Major Global Bank systems
– Drive architecture, design and implementation of strategic large scale distributed systems and/or projects
– Cater to the requirements from both Operations as well as technology clients - proactive offering timely & creative solutions; developing, testing and implementing these solutions
– Contribute to the development of the next-gen Americas Tech landscape for the competitive advantage
– Supporting and enhancing the existing applications.
– Interact with the Testers, development team and other stakeholders to provide coordination for all special (post-production validation, etc.) testing activities
– Complete Knowledge of Engineering excellence tools like Bit Bucket , Stash , Team City, Sonar Cube for managing code repository , prepare builds and perform single click deployment using IBM uDeploy
– Provide support to the Operations team from a development perspective.
– Should be able to Contribute to UX/ UI design and development
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or Masters in Computer Science or related
- 8+ years’ experience in relevant area
- Both Waterfall & Agile development
- Banking, Lending and Investment product knowledge preferred
- Experience leveraging libraries and tools such as: AJAX, jQuery, AngularJS / NodeJS, Ember, Backbone.js, and Underscore.
- Experience working with data visualization libraries such as: d3JS, Chart.JS, High Chart or similar APIs.
- Emphasis on web-based applications (SaaS, microservices) to integrate with Middle layer.
- Proven ability to deliver web-applications.
- Responsive and adaptable web design principles
- Experience in creating re-useable UI components
- Strong development lifecycle understanding and capability
Please see our complete list of jobs at: