|Reference # :||18-00162||Title :||Application Programmer-Senior|
|Location :||TAMPA, FL|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||02/01/2018 / 04/15/2018|
We are seeking a qualified self-starter and a highly motivated Senior Developer to join the Credit Markets Front Office Pricing IT Development Team.
This is an exciting opportunity to work on Real time Bond Pricing and Risk, one of the core components of Credit Markets Trading.
The candidate will help with the build out of the next-generation strategic Bond Pricing and Electronic Trading system for Credit Markets Traders Globally.
Implementing solutions for real-time Bond Pricing, Risk and Electronic Trading using new strategic frameworks and working with a Global Development team (NY, London, Israel, Shanghai, Tampa).
· Assist peer development teams with questions and trouble-shooting.
· Balancing fast time to market (client delivery) with proper governance, compliance, and audit mandates.
· Dependent Global Technology teams.
· Solid Core Java development skills with minimum 5 years' experience. Java 8 experience a plus.
· Minimum 3 years' experience with building and maintaining multi-threaded systems.
· Good understanding of UI/Server architectures and application boundaries.
· Good interpersonal and communication skills.
· Team player & Collaborative.
· Multitasking – manages own work slate and knows how to prioritize production related issues against deliverables.
· Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
· Innovator – drives the adoption of new approaches, solutions, and tools.
· Ability to own and drive deliverables while collaborating with peers and other Technology teams.
· Knowledge of Credit markets is a plus.
Please see our complete list of jobs at:
Job Status: Contract/Temporary