|Reference # :||21-00756||Title :||Application Programmer-Senior|
|Location :||Irving, TX|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||06/14/2021 / 06/13/2022|
Our client, a leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 140 countries. They provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science or equivalent discipline
- 7+ year experience designing and developing enterprise level web applications using .NET/Visual Studio with strong C# programming skills.
- 7+ year experience with RDBMS/MS SQL Server database design with strong Transact-SQL programming skills.
- 2+ years programming experience with Windows PowerShell cmdlts and scripting. Microsoft Exchange/Messaging PowerShell experience is a big plus.
- 2+ years with messaging and collaboration technologies
- Self-driven senior developer with excellent analytical, design and problem solving skills
- Team player with excellent communications skills.
- Experience or knowledge with Microsoft cloud technologies, Office365/MS Azure, Exchange Online, Active Directory and MS Graph
- Strong experience with design patterns and Object-Oriented software design
- Experience using Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS)/GIT and software build procedures and tools
- Experience delivering solutions utilizing Agile/SCRUM, CI/CD and DevOps
- Experience with large scale enterprise application development.
Please see our complete list of jobs at: