|Reference # :||18-00113||Title :||Application Programmer-Expert|
|Location :||Elk Grove Village, IL|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date :||01/22/2018|
Our client, a leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 140 countries. They provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
Solvitur4 Development & Delivery Lead
This request is for an energetic professional to join a dynamic team at Major Global Bank building a state of the art workflow, automation and decision support platform using modern commercial and open-source frameworks. As a Senior Developer, the candidate will be responsible for development, support, maintenance and implementation of complex project modules. Candidate should be able to work as an independent team member, capable of applying judgment to plan and execute design and development tasks. Candidate should have an in-depth knowledge of at least one development technology / programming language. Candidate should be able to articulate responses to technical queries / requests from team members and customers.
- Strong Java developer with experience working in a distributed application environment.
- 5+ years of experience with design and development for Java/J2EE Client/Server applications.
- 3+ years with relational databases and JDBC as well handling varying data sources including manipulating large text data.
- Working knowledge of Hibernate and Spring Framework.
- Strong UNIX or Linux knowledge.
- Good communication, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in fast paced environment and communicate effectively to clients, management and other departments.
- Will be responsible for technical solutioning of Credit Card Collections account management programs working closely with various business groups.
Nice to have:
- Experience with BPM (JBPM/Red Hat BPMS, Activiti or similar products) tools
- Experience working with Rule engines like Drools/JBoss BRMS.
- Experience in the Credit Card or related industry is a definite plus.
- Experience with cloud technologies like Docker and OpenShift.
- Knowledge of micro-services architecture.
- Ability to adapt to project direction and scope.
- Knowledge of Eclipse, Maven, SVN, Jenkins and CICD pipelines.
- Experience with JUnit and other unit and load testing environments.
- Familiar with web services (SOAP, REST).
Test in Core Java or J2EE
Senior Java Developer
Please see our complete list of jobs at:
Job Status: Contract/Temporary