|Reference # :||20-01417||Title :||Application Programmer-Expert|
|Location :||Irving, TX|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||12/21/2020 / 06/04/2021|
Our client, a leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 140 countries. They provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
Overview of the Role
Ideal candidates will have a background in application development with at least 3 years demonstrated work experience specifically focused in enterprise scale solutions, great analytical skills, strong technical expertise, strong business judgment, strong communication skills, and the ability to resolve conflicts and set priorities.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Experience shaping technical products or services
- Thinks strategically and also stays on top of tactical execution
- Capacity to develop, and maintain comprehensive set of technical plans
- The ability to succeed in a cross-matrixed organization that relies on building support in other groups
- Capacity to adapt to shifting goals and activities. Capacity to manage multiple activities in parallel
- Self-starter with the ability to define goals and strategies with minimal management oversight
- Willingness to take risks to develop a technology in uncharted waters, ambition to set a new technical standard
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; Data driven and results-oriented
Required demonstrated technology proficiency:
o Prior experience working with an out of the box platform such as Salesforce, Pega, or Aprimo
o Strong experience in working with Enterprise BI tools such as Tableau or Cognos.
o Prior experience in supporting Marketing Operations teams that deal with Marketing Materials/Creatives, Campaigns, etc.
o 3+ years of experience in managing financial, budgeting aspects of Marketing Resources Management or equivalent experience in Aprimo Plan&Spend module.
o Hands on experience with cloud-based platforms such as Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF) and Amazon Web Services (AWS)
o Strong experience with CICD frameworks and tools such as Jenkins, RLM, Bitbucket, JIRA, etc.
o Hands on experience with industry leading monitoring tools including Splunk, AppDynamics, etc.
o Demonstrated experience working with and implementing Agile development methods.
Please see our complete list of jobs at: