|Reference # :||20-00650||Title :||Application Programmer-Expert|
|Location :||Tampa, FL|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||06/08/2020 / 12/07/2020|
|Our client, a leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 140 countries. They provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.|
Job Description (Developer – Springboot / GraphQL / Kafka)
In this role you will be responsible for design and development of User Interface for the next generation client facing new application within Citi Securities and Fund Services group. The role will be part of the team that is developing a new web-based platform using technologies such as React, Spring-boot, MongoDB, and Kafka. System will have integration with data-lake and extensively use APIs for data integration
Candidates will have excellent testing, design and development history indicating expertise across the full SDLC preferably in the finance/insurance industry - demonstrating previous experience with web based application development technologies (React / Sprint Boot / Kafka / MongoDB). Understanding and experience of developing React based user interface will be hugely beneficial. Excellent knowledge of UI integration with GraphQL APIs and kafka based integration layer would be required.
This role will require a sound knowledge of the Investor Services business domain coupled with a strong understanding of data integration, spring boot based micro services, API development and UI development using React.
- 5+ years software development experience
- Excellent and demonstrable knowledge of developing user interface using React
- Excellent and deep knowledge of micro services architecture.
- Excellent knowledge of GraphQL for APIs development
- Good working knowledge of MongoDB, Oracle and/or Hadoop system
- Good knowledge of Java Spring boot to develop middle-tier components
- Good knowledge of integration of micro services with Kafka as middle-tier
- Good knowledge of data management and data integrity concepts.
- Good knowledge and understanding of SQL writing.
- Understanding of web based three tier architecture and metadata management concepts.
- Primary degree in Computer Science/Engineering.
Please see our complete list of jobs at: