API Developer/Gateways/APIGee/IBM API Connect/Java
|Reference # :||21-01232||Title :||API Developer/Gateways/APIGee/IBM API Connect/Java|
|Location :||New York, NY|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||08/30/2021 / 08/30/2022|
Our client, a leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 140 countries. They provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
Primary Skill: API Gateways - APIGee, IBM API Connect, Java
Role Description: The API Developer need to have at least 4+ years of experience in onboarding, developing and testing APIs.
Need to have strong knowledge of SDLC.
1. Understand business requirements and come up with technical solution in terms of APIs development.
2. Demonstrate the technical solution with Proof of Concept if required.
3. Work on design, development and validation of the API solutions prototypes.
4. Technical expertise in the design, development, coding, testing, and debugging of the APIs.
5. Work with the API Management platforms to develop APIs, Products, Plans etc and test them.
6. Should have knowledge on API Gateways basic fundamentals and implementation.
7. Must have hands-on experience in API Security, Performance etc. Should have knowledge on SSL, Certificates etc
8. Apply Open API standards and best practices while developing APIs.
9. Experience working with IBM Datapower gateways preferred. Knowledge of MPG, WSP, Crypto Keys required.
10. Experience with DevOps tools like TeamCity, Urban Deploy, Git, Jenkins, BitBucket etc for API promotions.
11. Experience with various Test tools required -SoapUI, Postman etc
12. Ensures that solution meets or exceed specified standards and end-user requirements.
13. Lead analytical and consulting working sessions to solve technical problems faced by the application teams trying to onboard to Apigee and/or IBM API Connect
14. Understanding of leveraging Integration Patterns based on the requirements using Synchronous (REST, SFTP, GZIP, SOAP) and Asynchronous (Message Queuing).
15. Experience working with monitoring tools like Splunk, Kibana etc
16. Web Services Interoperability knowledge
17. Transformation and aggregation of the APIs
18. Able to understand and create non-functional requirements based on the business requirements.
19. Experience on Error handling and reconciliation mechanisms
Apigee & IBM API Connect certifications will be preferred
1. Excellent communication
2. Willing to work and coordinate with offshore team for solution delivery
3. Banking Knowledge
Please see our complete list of jobs at: