|Reference # :||21-00720||Title :||Anti-Bribery Analyst|
|Location :||Telecommuter, NY|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||06/14/2021 / 07/31/2022|
Project Manager/Business Analyst
Major Global bank's Global ICRM Anti-Bribery Program maintains enterprise-wide, end-to-end controls to provide reasonable assurance and facilitate compliance with applicable U.S. and Non-U.S. anti-bribery legal requirements and expectations; protects Major Global Bank by mitigating bribery risk across products, business lines, and geographies; and includes a policy and related procedures, governance and oversight, an enterprise-wide risk assessment, training, due diligence and pre-approval, monitoring, and independent testing.
This individual will provide coverage on the Anti-Bribery Enterprise-wide risk assessment, Anti-Bribery Third Party Risk Management, State of Compliance Reporting, and Manager's Control Assessment.
- Managing the project delivery for a portfolio of countries - Liaising with regional ICRM Anti-Bribery Officers in connection with the oversight and execution of Anti-Bribery processes and controls
- Preparation of materials for key governance forums and in some cases, presenting data to senior stakeholders
- Reviewing and validating reports provided for the project
- Coordinating the closure and documentation of Corrective Action Plans (CAPs). Adhering to high standards and ensuring that CAPs and artefacts meet Internal Audit and Compliance Assurance standards
- Bachelor's Degree
- Relevant experience in Regulatory Compliance and Anti Bribery
- Strong Analytical skills and presentation skills.
- Knowledge of Risk and Control Self Assessments is an advantage.
- Confident and concise verbal communications skills, including the ability to influence and negotiate with senior management.
- Experience of managing / working on complex projects, with variable stakeholders across multiple jurisdictions and within tight deadlines.
- Strong MS office knowledge including Excel, Word and Power Point.
- Strategic thinker, strong analytical skills; both quantitative and qualitative.
- Ability to analyze problems and formulate conclusions and recommendations.
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to multitask with capacity to organize and prioritize workload within a complex environment with competing and subtle resource demands.
- Outstanding attention to detail.
- Unwavering commitment to co-operative and collaborative working.
- Ability to speak confidently and authoritatively on a range of subjects and influence opinion.
- Strong ability to coordinate and facilitate work projects both on the ground and with remote units.
- Strong Stakeholder and Senior management engagement skills.
- Leadership skills and ability to take initiative Competencies:
- The candidate should be able to work individually and collaboratively with other teammates with the goal of meeting team-wide and senior management expectations.
- The candidate should demonstrate the ability to pro-actively develop the role beyond the parameters set by direct instruction.
- The candidate should be able to work through tight deadlines and be able to respond quickly.
•Finance / Compliance background with experience in Anti-Bribery Enterprise-wide risk assessment.
•Business systems management experience.
•Vendor management experience.
Please see our complete list of jobs at: