|Reference # :||21-00959||Title :||Angular|
|Location :||Irving, TX|
|Position Type :||Right to Hire|
|Experience Level :||Start Date :||06/23/2021|
Our client, a leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 140 countries. They provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
1. Well versed in Java, J2EE development, Spring f/w and related spring technologies, Spring boot, spring cloud and other cloud native frameworks
2. Exposure to various database and data grid technologies RDBMS, noSQL
3. Excellent knowledge of industry standard interface architectures (REST, SOAP etc) and protocols (HTTP, JMS, AMQP, MQ etc)
4. Hands-on experience in using Kubernetes/Docker running apps Kubernetes solution like OSE, EKS, GKE etc. Experience using Cloud Foundry will be a plus.
5. Experience using webserver like Nginx
6. Exposure to continuous integration and continuous deployment processes and tools (Jenkins, RLM, Harness, NPM, Maven, Grunt etc)
7. Exposure to using various unit testing, integration testing and functional testing tools (Junit, Selenium, JMeter, Pactflow etc)
8. Able to work in agile environment collaborating with other multiple cross journey teams.
9. Exhibit good communication skills
• Experience In client side technologies like Angular.
• Experience in native app development (iOS and Android).
• Experience in architecting and developing 12/15 Factor Apps.
• Exposure to continuous integration and continuous deployment processes and tools (Jenkins, RLM, Harness etc)
• Exposure to using various unit testing, integration testing and functional testing tools (Junit, Selenium, JMeter, Pactflow etc)
• Knowledge of security best practices for building internet/intranet based web/mobile applications
• Experience in emerging cloud native patterns like reactive programming, event driven programming, function services etc
• Polyglot programming experience Java, nodeJS, Python is a plus
Please see our complete list of jobs at: