AML Quality Review
|Reference # :||20-00546||Title :||AML Quality Review|
|Location :||Tampa, FL|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||05/18/2020 / 05/17/2021|
Quality Assurance AML Analyst
The Quality Assurance (QA) team acts as a trusted independent body with a commitment to quality and process improvements, having an ultimate objective to identify areas of improvement and foreseeable opportunities in the method in which the investigative analysts review and assess anomalous behaviors, inclusive of identifying and reporting potential issues, submitting recommendations on a variety of developmental opportunities and/or best practices and serving as mentors to the investigative analysts.
Responsible for reviewing anomalous activity alerts/cases that are closed by Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Americas Operations Unit Investigation Analysts, Junior Analysts, and Senior Analysts as a control to ensure accuracy, completeness and compliance with regulatory, internal/external audit requirements and policy/procedural requirements. Critical skills required for this position include: Analysis, Mentoring, Research, Writing and the ability to adhere to procedural requirements & standards.
- Responsible for conducting team level up to business level root-cause analysis on the results of reviews performed by investigative analysts in order to recommend remedial training or other appropriate follow-up action(s) to team leads and/or unit manager.
- Participates/Leads in calibration sessions within the Quality Assurance Department.
- Supports coaching efforts of investigative analysts.
- Critically and objectively assesses the analyst's performance thru quality review and provides mentoring if needed.
- Accurately inputs evaluation information into software and thoroughly documents all comments.
- Responsible for tracking quality assurance reviews and remedial action(s) in the QA database.
- Responsible for providing regular and constructive feedback concerning investigative analyst work performance to the operations management team, for control and quality purposes.
- Acts as a liaison between Operations, Training, and AML (Anti Money Laundering) America's Management for coordinating goals and objectives to enhance process and quality improvement.
- Responsible for assisting to develop and report Quality Assurance review results via metrics, and distribute to senior management, team leads, analysts, and other designated personnel.
- Acts as Subject Matter Expert (SME) conducting quality reviews of operation analyst's work
- Provides mentoring for investigative analysts on AML (Anti Money Laundering) and process/procedure requirements.
- Participates in the development and delivery of training sessions for existing analysts, team leads, new hires and other personnel on the quality assurance process.
- Proactively identifies and escalates areas of potential risk and/or quality improvement areas, as well as technology enhancements.
- Provides operations expertise to internal work groups, teams, and committees focused on enhancing current procedures and creating efficiencies.
- Ensures compliance with policies, procedures and federal regulations.
- Expected to meet all productivity goals, quality standards, and performance goals.
- Completes special projects as requested
- Bachelor's degree in banking, finance or business preferred OR equivalent work experience required
- Minimum 2+ years of business experience.
- Minimum 1+ year of quality assurance (QA) experience or equivalent knowledge required.
- Minimum 1+ year of Anti-Money Laundering (AML) or other financial investigations/ banking experience required.
- Ability to develop strong relationships with subordinates, peers and senior managers.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Must be well organized, demonstrate initiative, and able to manage multiple projects.
- Spelling, grammar and proofreading skills required.
- Analytical skills required.
- Demonstrate high degree of integrity.
- Intermediate Microsoft Suite knowledge.
- Bi-Lingual - English/Spanish - preferred
Please see our complete list of jobs at: