|Reference # :||21-01523||Title :||AML/KYC Analyst|
|Location :||Miami, FL|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||11/01/2021 / 10/31/2022|
MUST HAVE AML/KYC/FINCEN REQUIRED******
Perform name screening searches (Enhanced Due Diligence) to ensure risk of the bank is mitigated. Involvement in additional projects as needed.
The analyst will perform name screening searches in every member within the relationship according to the current policies and procedures, review the results and analyze if it requires an escalation. For information requiring escalation, the analyst would send an email notification to the second level of review and another email to notify the PPR analyst of the finding. Analyst will document the searches in the system of record and maintain tracking of all members reviewed.
Other projects could involve help in SOW corroboration searches, upcoming remediation.
• Conduct research over available internal and external systems, including the internet, as needed.
• Analyze information gathered to ensure escalations are performed as needed.
• Update the system of record to include uploading searches and explaining the findings.
• Communicate effectively and timely with PPR analyst, Second level of review and banking teams as needed.
• Meet agreed targets to ensure timely completion of work.
• Previous AML/KYC experience.
• Highly motivated and team oriented individual with excellent communication skills
• Strong research and analytical abilities
• Proactive, organized, and ability to work independently without supervision
• Must have intermediate proficiency using Microsoft Office and ability to learn multiple system applications quickly
• Must be able to multi-task and complete projects on time
• Excellent attention to details and follow-up skills required
• Ability to independently refer to policies and procedures and put into context with regards to this role
Please see our complete list of jobs at: