AI Chatbot Conversation Designer
|Reference # :||19-00160||Title :||AI Chatbot Conversation Designer|
|Location :||Irving, TX|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||03/04/2019 / 03/04/2020|
AI Chatbot Conversation Designer – Major Global Bank Retail Services Digital Self Service Team
We are transforming the thinking around customer conversations and the means technology gives us to communicate whenever, wherever and as in depth as we want. As part of Major Global Bank Retail Services Business Process Optimization team, we are seeking a talented and imaginative individual who is passionate about creating best in class digital experiences to join the Digital Self Service team as an AI Chatbot Conversation Designer.
Major Global Bank Retail Services is one of North America's largest providers of private label and co-brand credit cards for retailers, serving 86 million accounts for iconic brands, including The Home Depot, Best Buy, L.L.Bean, Caterpillar, Shell and Macy's. We are in a multi-year transformative journey to reinvigorate and enable our Digital Self Service offerings to match consumer expectations and evolving needs.
The future of banking is all about context and by rethinking existing customer interactions and redesigning integration mechanisms; a new higher levels of customer engagements can be unlocked for greater value and brand loyalty.
Successful candidates will be strategic thought-leaders and thrive in using creative, design thinking and continuous agile delivery approaches to solve complex customer challenges in a rapidly and constantly changing business environment. The position will report directly to the Vice President, Intelligent Automation Lead.
Key Position Responsibilities and Demonstrated Qualifications:
1. Lead designer to create consumer-facing Chat bots and Virtual Assistants (COVA) that are channel-customized across Chat, Messaging, SMS, IVR, etc., contextual, optimized and personalized.
2. Translate customer needs into UX/UI that COVA's ability to deliver personalized and contextual information in real-time
3. Liaison between AI/Client Product team, legal, compliance, etc. to ensure COVA delivers intelligent and intuitive conversations for ease of customer understanding while meeting legal / regulatory compliance requirements.
4. Spearhead copywriting of new language, rewriting existing language (i.e. FAQ, SOPs), creative conception, and overall content library management.
5. Develop mockups, flows, redlining and all other creative proto-typing related items.
6. Work closely with IT / Digital development, testing, and vendor partners to assess use cases - including the context, the topics, and the types of questions and implement the "intents” that define the conversation interaction - along with the associated "utterances”, "entities”, business rules, and so forth.
7. Partner cross-functionally across CRS and global LOB to guide process of designing, deploying and maintaining the bot conversational experience, and help set the standards and principles for effective conversational banking at Major Global Bank.
- [Creative Product Design]: Operates with a 'customer first' mindset and designs client centric experiences end-to-end to solve inquiries via multiple channels & touchpoints. Starts with customer empathy and always includes a passion for products, down to the smallest details. Insight into how digital is impacting customer experience and industry.
- [Fluidly Analytical]: Fluent with data and pride in creating an engaging and informative data-driven customer journey. Defines the right metrics and test cases. Interprets and make decisions from champion-challenger test results. Smart risk taking and can crisply communicate analysis and business case.
- [Strategic Thinker and Innovator]: Uses focused curiosity to develop strategic plans for execution. Thoroughly research and analyze opportunities and potential solutions to reduce operating expenses, derive value, and drive top line growth.
- [Influence and Execution] Has a bias for action and gets things done and can lead and influence effectively to ensure alignment between operations and technology. Develop business cases to support new products or enhancements, test and learn pilots and deploy solutions at scale.
- [Technical Aptitude] Stays up to date regarding current technology capabilities, emerging trends, and competitive landscape. Experience in e-commerce, mobile & digital servicing/engagement as well as demonstrated proficiency in leading multiple large-scale enterprise projects from inception to completion.
- Proven work experience as a content developer within high pressure environment
- Understanding of web publishing requirements
- Editorial mindset with an ability to predict audience preferences
- Expertise publishing and optimizing content across social media platforms
- Project management skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Journalism or relevant field
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and technical skills
- Robust strategic, operational and project management skills
- Must have analytical background and experience managing/organizing information to identify trends and extract key conclusions
- 2+ years' experience in linguistic analysis, copy editing, or similar role preferred, in Content development roles (agency and/or clients)
- Familiarity with chatbots, voice enabled devices, or other conversational channels preferred
- Passion and knowledge of customer experience best practices
- Innovative thinker with the ability to challenge the status quo and come up with creative solutions to solve problems and overcome hurdles
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills and ability to influence, collaborate and communicate to internal resources and external vendors
Please see our complete list of jobs at:
Job Status: Contract/Temporary