|Reference # :||18-01696||Title :||Agile Coach|
|Location :||Tampa, FL|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||11/26/2018 / 05/31/2019|
Our client, a leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 140 countries. They provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
Seeking to hire an Agile Coach that will applying Agile Methodology and tools for the facilitation of implementing Agile strategic initiatives in addition to handling multiple projects for the Enterprise Supply Chain organization.
-The selected candidate will have an impact on the roll out of Agile across the Enterprise Supply Chain organization.
-The candidate must be an experienced individual who has previously served as Agile coach on highly distributed team(s); experience facilitating Agile/Scrum adoption in the past, and has experience in software delivery methodologies.
-The Agile Coach will have a true passion for the delivery of great customer experience as well as operational excellence – while nurturing the team under their care.
-This role is accountable to help promote the vision, development and delivery, operational stability and quality process improvements, adhering to and implementing Agile principles.
-The Agile Coach will be recognized as a subject matter expert who is equally comfortable, practicing and coaching agility culture and mindset.
-The Agile Coach will work with cross-functional, operations, regional, country, technical, Service Centers and various Business/Finance teams to ensure processes are standard and effective for use within the team, identifying opportunities and creating new innovative solutions for process improvements.
-This position provides a platform for continued development and visibility across the global organization as well as exposure to senior management and other functions.
-In order to be successful, the Project Manager will need to have a very methodical and well organized approach to analyze project/program data, the PM/PMO procedures and the book-of-work, and the inter-relationships of Projects/Programs/initiatives.
- Fully understand and implement the Major Global Bank's values.
- Responsibility to our clients, to each other and to our franchise.
- Develop in-depth understanding of the Program and Project Management Standards as well as the Organization PMO Charter and monitor adherence to these standards.
- Own, advocate, and coach existing and new teams on Agile methodology and scrum practices, multiple teams in parallel if needed.
- Coach and mentor with regards to the application of Agile and scrum master practices.
- Guides teams in the adoption of Agile software development practices (writing user stories, release schedules and integration planning, scrum meetings, velocity and capacity planning).
- Regularly assess the Agile and Scrum maturity of the teams through retrospectives, metrics and coach the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team.
- Influences strategic as well as tactical decisions through advice, counsel or provided services which directly impact the
business of software delivery.
- Provide real time feedback to the methodology team based on experiences with software delivery teams.
- Be a change agent and foster a learn by doing environment.
- Persuade and influence others through strong and comprehensive communication and diplomacy skills.
- Provides support for development of a sustainable Agile Center of Excellence and internal Agile Communities of Practice.
- Identify and coach internal champions and develop Agile Working Groups.
- Drive Agile transformation initiatives serving in a consultant and coaching capacity.
- Provides in-depth and sophisticated analysis with interpretive thinking to define problems, develop innovative solutions
and communicate risk and impacts.
- Effectively and strategically collaborate with business and technology groups on delivery.
- Strong people leadership, ability to form effective teams, assess talent, develop people, coach, mentor, and course-
Job Skills Qualifications:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 3-5 years' experience as an Agile Coach.
- PMP Certification Required- Mandatory
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) Required.
- Waterfall, Agile and Iterative project methodology experience is preferred.
- Proactive, needs to be results driven.
- Very strong influencing and partnering skills.
- Good understanding of systems testing and quality assurance methods and processes.
- Experience working within Agile Software Delivery environments and driving organization through transformational
- Experience scaling agile to a product line and organization with a Lean/Agile approach while meeting the controls needed
in a financial industry.
- Experience with one or more agile tools (such as Jira, RTC, Rally or Version One) and agile frameworks (Kanban, scrum, lean etc.).
- Knowledge and experiences with agile techniques, processes and tools that enable the rapid definition, design, build,
integration and test of fully working code.
- Experience working with IT Project team members and proven ability to effectively communicate and influence decisions critical to adoption and implementation of Agile practice.
- Possesses a comprehensive understanding of how each area (i.e., architecture, deployment, design) collectively integrate
to contribute towards achieving business objectives.
- Excellent interpersonal communication and facilitation skills and proven ability to work with diverse personality types.
- Ability to facilitate discussion and facilitate alternatives or different approaches; must be able to be a voice of reason and
- Excellent skills and knowledge situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and
Please see our complete list of jobs at:
Job Status: Contract/Temporary