|Reference # :||21-00953||Title :||Admin/Clerical|
|Location :||Jersey City, NJ|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||07/12/2021 / 07/11/2022|
roles/responsibilities, following operational procedures and performing data entry and reconciliation activities tied to sanctions on securities. Strong attention to detail is a must.
• Liaising with relevant Lines of Business and Sanctions Compliance to determine the types of restrictions to be imposed/removed on sanctioned securities and obtaining necessary approvals.
• Reviewing communications and following instructions to impose/remove restrictions on sanctioned securities in centralized system(s).
• Coordinating data gathering for unique securities identifiers to support imposition/removal of restrictions on sanctioned securities.
• Reviewing and storing client attestations to help determine applicability of restrictions on sanctioned securities.
• Maintaining and reconciling an inventory of restrictions imposed/removed on sanctioned securities.
• Updating procedures and retaining/storing relevant information for audit purposes.
Please see our complete list of jobs at: