|Reference # :||21-00656||Title :||Accounting Clerk|
|Location :||Florence, KY|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||05/24/2021 / 10/23/2021|
1 year of relevant experience
Proficient computer and typing skills
Ability to adapt to new technology quickly and seamlessly
Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
Ability to work with others to complete assigned tasks
• Performs moderately complex transaction services tasks associated with all payment processing functions to include payment inquiries, account issues, and/or administrative support.
• Analyzes loan information to resolve escalated issues.
• Engages in frequent internal customer contact.
• Assists management on procedural updates.
• As required, assists with complex transaction services projects.
• Works under general supervision and established procedures while performing job duties.
• Applies detailed knowledge of a wide range of specialized administrative/technical skills; and most of the impact is related to the accuracy of tasks performed.
• Understands how duties relate/integrate with others in the team/unit.
• Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Banking, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
Please see our complete list of jobs at: