|Reference # :||19-00640||Title :||Ab-initio|
|Location :||Tampa, FL|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||08/05/2019 / 08/05/2020|
Our client, a leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 140 countries. They provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
We are looking for a candidate with strong programming skills in ETL along with below mentioned abilities.
Please find the Roles & Responsibilities:
- The candidate will be responsible for the day to day development and support of CBP applications and provide both Oracle and Ab-initio technical skills
- The candidate will engage with the business and support organization daily
- The candidate work with ETL developers both on shore and off-shore out of Tampa, Florida and Pune, India.
- The candidate will either create and / or enhancement data flows from a diverse range of data sources e.g. external custodians, internal security master reference data sources, etc. and an equality diverse group of data consumers e.g. trading, CRM, regulatory feeds, operations.
Required Knowledge, Abilities and Skills:
- Ab-initio, PL/SQL
- Various shell Scripting
- Data warehousing
- Java/Oracle Implementation. Able to drive technical discussions
- Interpersonal, and communication skills, with high attention to detail
- Strong knowledge on Hadoop Technologies will have added advantage.
- Code Development in Ab-initio
- SDLC adherence, project creation in system, team allocation, funding
- Collaborate with interfacing teams and ensure their delivery timeline is in sync with InView
- Address queries/requests from regulators, auditors, or any of the Major Investment Bank's internal governance body
Please see our complete list of jobs at:
Job Status: Contract/Temporary