|Reference # :||17-00874||Title :||Web Developer|
|Location :||New York, NY|
|Position Type :||Right to Hire|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||06/12/2017 / 12/31/2017|
Our client, a leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 140 countries. They provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
The requirements and responsibilities for all aspects of this role include (but are not limited to) the following:
This position requires demonstrated mastery of modern web-development techniques and prior experience working with medium- to large-scale websites under deadline. A list demonstrating a history of web development projects is a must. The best candidate will have a proven history with website development and an excellent understanding of web standards working in a business environment. A successful candidate must be organized, detail oriented, diplomatic and responsible.
- Education: Four-year college degree, Bachelor of Science
- Extensive experience working on tight deadlines in fast-paced environments
- Extremely detail oriented, self-motivated and disciplined
- Experience using Photoshop for image slicing and optimization
- Familiar with web standards and cross-platform, cross-browser issues
- Experience developing and testing across multiple browsers, platforms
- Programming, Scripting, & Database Languages:
- the use of several API¹s including Google / Google analytics, Twitter,
- Facebook, Yelp, wrike, salesforce, and mandrill.
- Codeigniter, laravel, kohana (PHP), flask (python), bootstrap (CSS /
- Microsoft SQL server management studio, redmine, Adobe Photoshop, and
- Experience developing and deploying applications and / or websites in
- windows, linux, and mac os x environments.
Please see our complete list of jobs at: