|Reference # :||17-01425||Title :||Web Developer-Analyst|
|Location :||Getzville, NY|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||09/18/2017 / 03/31/2018|
Our client, a leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 140 countries. They provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
- The Graphic Communications Department is a full-service support that is a fast-paced, customer-oriented production environment servicing clients within Client. It consists of Print Design and web-based products, distribution solutions and services.
- Manager is willing to accept candidates that have 1 to 2 years of experience – candidates recently out of University with this experience would be a great fit
- The requirements and responsibilities for all aspects of this role include (but are not limited to) the following:
- This position requires demonstrated mastery of modern web-development techniques and prior experience working with medium- to large-scale websites under deadline. A list demonstrating a history of web development projects is a must.
- The best candidate will have a proven history with website development and an excellent understanding of web standards working in a business environment. A successful candidate must be organized, detail oriented, diplomatic and responsible.
Requirements: Candidate must be tested.
Education: Four-year college degree is a MUST (COMPUTER SCIENCE DEGREE)
- Must submit portfolio sample/ link with resumes submissions. Resumes without portfolios will not be considered – THIS IS A MUST!
- Excellent communication skills – THIS IS A MUST! – candidate must speak clearly and have excellent communication skills
- Must have relevant professional work experience
- Must have some experience with client interaction
- Extensive experience working on tight deadlines in fast-paced environments
- Extremely detail oriented, self-motivated and disciplined
- Experience using Photoshop for image slicing and optimization
- Familiar with web standards and cross-platform, cross-browser issues
- Experience developing and testing across multiple browsers, platforms:
• Experience with SQL and noSQL databases a plus, especially PostgreSQL
• Experience with at least one server-side scripting language. Experience with JSP a plus
Tools: Adobe Creative Suite, FTP clients
- Experience developing and deploying applications and / or websites in windows, linux, and mac os x environments.
- Please also note - this is not a graphic designer role - this is a Front-end Development role
Please see our complete list of jobs at:
Job Status: Contract/Temporary