|Reference # :||17-01462||Title :||System Engineer|
|Location :||Irving, TX|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||09/11/2017 / 08/10/2018|
Our client, a leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 140 countries. They provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
The candidate will be part of the Directory Engineering team and will be expected to engineer and certify Directory Servers within Major Global Bank in addition to providing Level 3 support to the Operations team.
The directory server infrastructure in Major Global Bank is constantly evolving and the candidate is encouraged to participate in all the design discussions and provide suggestions on establishing roadmaps and standardizing solutions based on industry best practices. The focus on security is paramount while designing and coding; hence having a good awareness on all the security concepts is essential.
1. Engineer and certify Directory Server packages.
2. Engineer and certify Tivoli Directory Integrator
3. Re-design the Directory Server Topology based on ever changing requirements.
4. Provide Level 3 support (troubleshooting) to Operations and mentor /train them on any new engineered product before deployment.
5. Open support tickets with the vendor and co-ordinate the closure of issues identified in the infrastructure
6. Scripting/coding for developing extensible modules using vendor APIs and automating repetitive operational tasks related to Directory Services
7. Should author and maintain documentation on projects in which the candidate is involved
8. Represent the team during Compliance, Audit and Risk Review activities.
9. Research and resolve issues identified by Vulnerability Assessment/Ethical Hacking
10. Familiarize and contribute towards the Major Global Bank Information Security Standards and Policies
11. Create and maintain Directory Infrastructure related performance, audit and log reconciliation reports.
Required Skills (at least 5 years of proven work experience in all of the following)
- Hands-on Working knowledge of Sun One (Oracle) Directory Server version 6.3 ,7 and 11G.
- Hands-on Working knowledge of Unboundid Identity Data Store version 5 .
- LDAP and DSML.
- Unix and Linux Shell scripting
- Coding in Java and C++
- Familiarity with encryption and hashing algorithms/ciphers
- Excellent communication skills and should be a effective team player.
- Microsoft Office – Excel,Word, Powerpoint, Access, Visio, Project Plan, Sharepoint.
- Working knowledge of TDS and CA Directory Servers and Tivoli Directory Integrator.
- SQL and RDBMS (Oracle)
- Working knowledge of SIteminder and/or other Web Access Management products
- Web development. Should be familiar with webservers and application servers from IBM and Oracle
- HTTP, XML, webservices
- Familiarity with Provisioning concepts and products
Please see our complete list of jobs at:
Job Status: Contract/Temporary