|Reference # :||17-00688||Title :||SQL Developer-Expert|
|Location :||New York, NY|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||05/08/2017 / 10/28/2017|
|Our client, a leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 140 countries. They provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.|
Job Purpose: SQL Developer with strong analytical and technical ability with minimal 5 years experience in MS SQL Server and SSIS. Able to work in a global development team. Should be abe to design database, develop SQL and SSIS code as well as tune existing SQL databases.
Job Background/context: " - The position is based in New York and is required to develop applications using SQL skiils and will perform functional and non-functional testing, bug fixes & enhancements in the project and will work with the global stake holders (business and technology) across multiple locations.
- Candidate will work independently and is highly self motivated.
- Applies skills and knowledge of the tools to develop creative solutions to meet client and business needs "
Key Responsibilities: " - Responsible for design, programming, deployment, testing and maintenance of one or more applications using SQL / ASP.Net / C# technologies.
- Ability to reference and understand system and application documentation without assistance from others
- Participate in application design sessions and provide valuable insights.
- Use professional concepts and company policies and procedures to solve a wide range of complex problems in creative and effective ways.
- Closely working with development manager and onsite team to deliver solutions.
- Code reviews, test case development and ensure code developed meets the requirements
- Component Design/ Coding/ Unit Testing/ Debugging
Qualifications "5-8 Years of project experience as
- 5-8 years of intensive experience in the analysis, design, development and support of large complex applications.
- Exposure to Functional and non-functional testing of applications
- Experience in secure application development with databases
- Strong SQL skills (including SSIS/DTS)
- Performance optimization skills
- Exposure to BI tools
- Secure coding practices
- Working experience on agile development projects
- Good Analytics & Problem solving skills
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Sciences
- Ability to work as part of global team and independently
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
Good to Have:
- Experience in C#.Net, ADO.Net
- Asp.Net, MVC, WPF, WCF
- XML / Web Services
- Data Visualization Tool and Techniques
Please see our complete list of jobs at:
Job Status: Contract/Temporary