Social Analytics Specialist
|Reference # :||17-01365||Title :||Social Analytics Specialist|
|Location :||Irving, TX|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||08/21/2017 / 08/21/2018|
This role is a key position supporting the Social Care Team in expanding its role to include full review and analytics of daily social customer interactions. This role supports the Social Care Team in its role in identifying and tracking customer interactions, escalating identified issues and key customer suggestions, and working with business owners on process improvements and issue resolution.
Position requires full understanding, management and usage of key data analytics tools; candidate must have full understanding of reporting for key findings, progress and key performance indicators (KPIS)
Ideal candidate will have Credit Card or financial services background with customer experience expertise, and will be responsible for the following:
- Champion our social standards and ensure appropriate KPIs are developed for customer servicing interactions, aligning to our Brand in order to increase first contact and issue resolution in the social channel.
- Evaluate and monitor our social care tools and technologies, working directly with our vendors and key stakeholders across the organization.
- Maintain the Sprinklr Social Customer Service Environment; Evaluating the current workflow and optimizing for client and partner success.
- Assisting in creating weekly and monthly summary
- Identifying trends from feedback and capturing pain points
- Monitor agent/customer interactions
- Reporting on progress and scorecard development
- Contributing to designing and developing customer experience process improvements
- Learning the Credit Card and Retail business including all key customer journeys that are drivers for customer inquiries
- Minimum 5-7 years of Business, Social Care and Customer Engagement experience
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in Customer Monitoring/Listening Platform
- Operations – background in developing and implementing operational and process improvements in customer facing teams
- Organized – ability to work with multiple team members at one and keep resolution of pain points on track
- Analytical – ability to use insights from customer research and data to drive decisions around design and improvements
- Strong data management and analytical skills
- Exceptional Excel and PowerPoint skills for tracking and reporting
- Relationship management, interpersonal, and organizational skills a plus
- Strong communication skills – written and verbal
- Proactive and responsive – self-starter who can work coll
Please see our complete list of jobs at:
Job Status: Contract/Temporary