Senior Developer - Technical
|Reference # :||17-01174||Title :||Senior Developer - Technical|
|Location :||TAMPA, FL|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||07/31/2017 / 01/30/2018|
Our client, a leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 140 countries. They provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
Seeking to hire a hands-on Senior Developer focused on expanding and maintaining application, that the centralized pricing reference data platform used across organization. The successful candidate will take ownership of key projects and components and will be responsible for all phases of the SDLC including: analysis and design, development, testing and deployment. As a Senior Developer, responsibility expands to providing architectural guidance, enforcing clients best practices, conducting code reviews, and building support and operational processes.
This role will report to the Global Application Manager and will closely interact with the program support team including senior development managers, PMs, Client and Production Services to ensure smooth on-time delivery.
• Own full SDLC including design, source code maintenance, inter-component dependency, packaging and deployment.
• Interact with senior management to drive architectural direction.
• Interact with PMO and translate reported problems/issues into work items to implement.
• Enhance existing components to satisfy new requirements in terms of performance and scalability.
• Limited L3 support responsibilities.
• Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent work experience.
• A minimum of 5 years application development.
• Familiarity with standard data structures (b-tree, linked list, hash) and algorithms (sort, merge, b-search).
• Physical and logical data modeling.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to work effectively in a global team.
Experience working with the following technologies:
• Java (Core SE, JDBC, Multithreading, Collections/Generics, I/O).
• Oracle SQL/PL-SQL.
• JEE (JSP, Servlet, EJB, Web Services).
• Specific experience implementing REST Web Services.
• Unix/Linux commands and Korn/Bash Shell Scripting.,
Please see our complete list of jobs at:
Job Status: Contract/Temporary