Senior Business Analyst Workflow
|Reference # :||17-00985||Title :||Senior Business Analyst Workflow|
|Location :||Tampa, FL|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||06/19/2017 / 12/31/2017|
Our client, a leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 140 countries. They provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
Job Descriptions/ Responsibilities
- Analyzing and understanding the business processes.
- Identifying and communicating the technical software requirements.
- Designing automated process solutions in accordance with standard design principles and conventions.
- Configuring new automated processes and objects using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand.
- Creating and maintaining solution documentation.
- Supporting existing processes and implementing change requirements as part of a structured change control process.
- Problem solving issues that arise in day to day running of automated processes and providing timely responses and solutions as required.
- Working within project planning constraints, communicating any identified project risks and issues to the delivery/project manager accordingly and providing inputs to the change control process.
- Creating and documenting test procedures and scenarios for the pre-UAT phases.
- Supporting the Operational Teams during the UAT and rollout phases.
- Remote work is not available for this assignment.
- Good written skills with the ability to clearly document and explain business processes and automated solution designs.
- Good communication skills with the ability to present technical details to a non-technical audience.
- A working knowledge of current business processes and the ability to understand new business processes.
- The ability to conceptualize automated solutions and understand the prescribed design architecture.
- An understanding of workflow based logic and the ability to both understand a business process from a workflow diagram, and to illustrate a written process description as a workflow diagram.
- The ability to work with a structured and methodical approach, combined with an enquiring mind.
- An understanding of formal change control procedures and disciplines.
- An aptitude for problem solving, with the ability to take a logical route to the source of an error.
Please add the below the Skills/Qualifications
- Ability to perform vendor research and performance evaluation based on business requirements
- A self-starter who delivers high quality work and can adapt to new challenges, either on their own or as part of a team
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools (Excel, Word, etc)
- Performs complex data analysis
- Ability to collaborate within a cross functional team and internal technology resources
Please see our complete list of jobs at:
Job Status: Contract/Temporary