|Reference # :||17-01145||Title :||Project Manager|
|Location :||Warren, NJ|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||08/01/2017 / 08/01/2018|
Our client, a leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 140 countries. They provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
Application Development Project Manager
This is consulting position for a Project Manager of application development and implementation of Compliance technology applications. The role requires leading the technical design, development, modification, and implementation of complex web and database applications using existing and emerging technology platforms with responsibility for overall delivery of software applications.
Project Manager will lead end to end development for a compliance project. Strong technical background required in Java development, Relational DB (Oracle) – both implementation and testing. Experience with the SDLC process. Ability to drive multiple matrixed teams to completion of detailed design and implementation of the product. Excellent communication skills, attention to detail, ability to identify and resolve project risks, reporting to upper management.
- Manage development of applications using their experience in building enterprise application development using Java, JBPM, Oracle or similar relational database tools
- Provide expertise to support the design, coding, testing, implementation, and debugging of programs adhering to corporate requirements and standards.
- Work with the development teams and the Application and Domain architects in design and product selection.
- Ensure we have buy-in from all the stakeholders and track issues and manage project risks.
- Perform application testing and validation, programming, and documentation.
- Document design decisions, adhering to existing process guidelines, develop software components.
- Coordinate software system installation and monitor implementation process.
- Own change management process for assigned configuration items.
- Present complex IT concepts and project metrics to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Accountable for delivery of the application through SIT, UAT and Production.
- Work with the development and testing teams in exercising the full functionality of the application and ensuring the application performs as per the specifications.
- Define deployment strategy for managing multiple releases.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Minimum10 years' experience with at least 5 years as a Technical Project Manager in Enterprise Application development.
- Experience with leading a team of 10+ resources.
- Must be proficient with process, data and object modeling.
- Expertise in the analysis and implementation of technology solutions.
- Experience with all phases of Software Development Life Cycle.
- Experience working with on and off-shore team, actively managing and allocating tasks.
- Strong written and oral communication and presentation skills across business and technology.
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, negotiation and people management skills are required
- Proven ability to multitask and deliver multiple projects under tight timelines.
- Experience in managing and supporting large applications in Testing and Production
Technology expertise required:
- Java development
- RDBMS: Preferably Oracle with strong SQL
Please see our complete list of jobs at:
Job Status: Contract/Temporary