Project Manager - Vendor Management
|Reference # :||17-01452||Title :||Project Manager - Vendor Management|
|Location :||New York, NY|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||4 Years||Start Date / End Date :||09/11/2017 / 03/09/2018|
The Third Party Management (TPM) Communications, Employee Engagement, and Training Lead will join the Chief TPM Office, which is accountable for the end-to-end Third-Party Risk Management program at Investment Bank, covering both external suppliers and inter-affiliate service providers. As part of the program, the Chief TPM Office is executing 18 strategic projects that will enhance Investment Bank's TPM organization, policy, processes, and tools. Given the size of the "extended enterprise” – i.e., the number of services outsourced to both external and internal (inter-affiliate) third parties across the globe – the aforementioned enhancements will impact thousands of stakeholders at all organizational levels (MDs, Directors, SVPs, VPs) across businesses, regions, and functions. The Communications, Employee Engagement, and Training Lead will help execute our Change Management program as follows:
- Communications campaign
o Write bi-weekly TPM Program communications as well as targeted (weekly) announcements to a broad audience of stakeholders (~10,000). Communications will include emails, newsletters, blog posts, interviews with Senior Management, etc.
o Maintain the stakeholder database to enable the communications process.
o Promote TPM news through various Investment Bank publications/newsletters and Investment Bank's collaborate (social media) platform to further raise the awareness, in coordination with Global Public Affairs.
o Develop online content as needed.
o Develop visual communications and instructional materials in furtherance of the TPM Training program, leveraging materials produced by project teams.
- Employee engagement efforts
o Help coordinate and execute various engagement efforts aimed at changing the TPM culture.
This is a very important role for the TPM Initiative, and it offers a great opportunity for a dynamic, engaging individual to interact with many senior managers across the firm and gain subject matter expertise in third party management, risk management, and regulatory landscape. The role also offers a great opportunity to grow professionally and to learn from some of the best leaders in the industry.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in third party management, risk management and/or governance.
- 3+ years of relevant experience in communications or marketing and change management.
- Prior experience in instructional design is a plus.
- Strong reading and writing experience and ability to connect with the audience.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, with the ability to articulate complex and sensitive issues to senior management.
- Ability to synthesize ideas/data into a visual, easy-to-understand message for different audiences. Ability to tell a story an email, blog post, Word document, or a PowerPoint presentation.
- Experience in the Financial Services industry is a strong plus.
- Minimum BS/BA degree, or equivalent work experience.
- Strong desire for professional growth.
- Strong Proficiency in PowerPoint, Excel and Word – including experience with formatting and visual features as well as management of large documents.
- Ability to influence at all levels of an organization and influence desired outcomes.
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple deliverables in a large, global corporate environment.
- Ability to work and think independently.
- Intellectual curiosity – ability to master new subject matter and ask good questions.
- Attention to detail and strong emphasis on quality.
Please see our complete list of jobs at:
Job Status: Contract/Temporary