Project Manager RPA
|Reference # :||17-01127||Title :||Project Manager RPA|
|Location :||Tampa, FL|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||07/17/2017 / 12/04/2017|
Our client, a leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 140 countries. They provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
- Work with various business and technology teams to identify, assess, document, and implement RPA solutions using RPA tools (WorkFusion, Automation Anywhere).
- Support senior Project Manager in management, execution, and support of RPA deliverables, including infrastructure and RPA tool rollouts.
- Facilitate working sessions with ICG groups to effectively review and track Robotics Process Automation use cases.
- Prepare status reports for senior-level working groups, steering committees and executives.
- Management of Panorama (internal delivery management tool) to ensure staffing, deliverables and status reporting for projects in SMC are updated.
- Structure processes to collect all Major Global Bank mandate project documentation.
- College degree, specialized training or equivalent work experience.
- Good understanding of operational business processes and workflow diagrams.
- Experience working closely with IT and development teams.
- Strong proficiency in MS Office, Visio and Project.
- Strong teamwork skills in a small local setting, as well as across different geographic locations.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written skills with the ability to present projects to senior audiences.
- Ability to focus on high quality work while under pressure.
- Project Management certification preferred.
- Experience with Project Management.
- Knowledge of RPA Software: WorkFusion, Automation Anywhere, BluePrism.
- Experience with network diagrams and architecture diagrams.
- Experienced in the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC), including Waterfall and Agile methodologies.
- Good understanding of financial instruments.
- Experience in a securities and pricing operations environment.
- Experience forecasting and reporting financials.
Please see our complete list of jobs at:
Job Status: Contract/Temporary