Project Manager - Non-Technical
|Reference # :||17-01337||Title :||Project Manager - Non-Technical|
|Location :||Long Island City, NY|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||08/28/2017 / 08/28/2018|
This role will be responsible for the communication and prioritization of, milestone development, deliverables and success criteria for control activities. The individual will be expected to identify and mitigate risks through the larger GRMO team. Coordinate the day to day activities required to successfully complete projects, on-time and with high quality.
- Manage and Track Manager Control Assessment (MCA) milestones for the entire GRMO organization.
- Serve as initial point of contact for MIM associates needing any clarification of control driven changes, issues, requested documentation and/or training
- Partner with Compliance, Internal Audit and Control teams on designing and/or implementing improvements in communication, monitoring or enforcement of control standards.
- Responsible to create weekly/monthly presentations pertaining to Control Activities.
- Develop and manage MIM Monthly Scorecard
- Act as Project Manager for any MCA issues, providing tracking and updates through to resolution
Experience working on Financial/credit card control/compliance service programs.
- Strong communications skills are necessary – ability to communicate across all levels of the organization
- Proficiency in EXCEL and Powerpoint Preferred
- Creative and Innovative problem solving mindset
- Detail Oriented
- Ability to multitask in a dynamic environment
Please see our complete list of jobs at:
Job Status: Contract/Temporary