Project Manager - Non-Technical
|Reference # :||17-01212||Title :||Project Manager - Non-Technical|
|Location :||Ofallon, MO|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||08/07/2017 / 03/09/2018|
Seeking strong Program Manager / Business Analyst with strong planning, analytics, and business acumen to drive the successful completion of large cross-functional and cross-business strategic transformations.
Key responsibilities include:
- Plans, directs, and coordinates activities under direction of Program Manager for Mortgage Transformation. Supports the Program Manager as a centralized command for 20+ workstreams
- Coordinates program updates and evaluates progress to critical milestones and target dates
- Partners and supports program governance and change control to regulate and support Mortgage Transformation
- Must have good organizational skills, be analytical, and be able to interact with all levels of management.
- Ability to guide Program Leads on task plan infrastructure, including unified program level milestones, dependencies, and risks.
- Ensure Operational Readiness Plan is created for each agile install and perform the tasks required with the business to ensure success for assigned area
- Stay informed on overall program activity and report status to program manager to roll up into the overall program
- Performs necessary research and analysis for justification to support resource spend
- Determines cross-functional and cross-workstream impacts to overall program success and execution of program timelines
- Applies in-depth understanding of how areas collectively integrate within the sub-function as well as coordinate and contribute to the objectives of the entire function; requires in-depth document recognition knowledge.
- Demonstrates a comprehensive understanding of how area supported collectively integrates to contribute to achieving overall business goals; requires basic industry knowledge
- Ability to package complex information into PowerPoint and present to senior leadership
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 2-5 years mortgage banking experience
- Program Management experience
• Must have good organizational skills, be analytical, and be able to interact with all levels of management
- Solid knowledge of Mortgage Operations and evolving regulatory environment
- Proven ability to drive execution and consistency through collaboration and influence
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks, manage time and workload and meet scheduled requirements from multiple deliverables
- Solid technical skills operating MS Office products (including Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Visio, Collaborate, SharePoint and Live Meeting)
- Highly developed communication skills (written and oral)
- Engaging presentation skills
Please see our complete list of jobs at:
Job Status: Contract/Temporary