Project Manager - Non-Technical
|Reference # :||17-01018||Title :||Project Manager - Non-Technical|
|Location :||Jacksonville, FL|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||06/26/2017 / 12/31/2017|
Candidate will lead daily and weekly project calls to document needs requests and requirements for Marketing leads and provide updates and status on Marketing Operations work in progress to ultimately deliver to market - an always-on customer behavior trigger model for communications.
The project manager is responsible for working with several teams across the organization to set up the appropriate timeline for the project, ensure that deliverables are being met according to plan and raise any 'red status' or risk items to management for awareness. The candidate will enlist other members of the working team/management when appropriate to resolve and clarify issues that could impede the execution of the model. Relies on experience, judgment, and management guidance to plan and accomplish goals. Strong project management and relationship management skills are required. MS Project and/or Excel skills a must.
- 3 - 5 years of business analysis experience – banking, web, mobile and/or financial institution
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- Project Management skills
- Relationship Management skills
- Ability to translate between technical and non-technical people.
- Practical problem solving and strategic thinking skills.
- Excellent written, communication and influencing skills.
- Service oriented attitude.
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment.
- Experience working or leading requirement gathering efforts for multiple large development projects at one time.
- Proficient using collaboration tools and Microsoft office products, such as Word, Outlook, Excel and SharePoint
- Solutions oriented
Please see our complete list of jobs at:
Job Status: Contract/Temporary