|Reference # :||17-01521||Title :||Project Manager-Expert|
|Location :||Tampa, FL|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||10/01/2017 / 03/31/2018|
Our client, a leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 140 countries. They provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
The Credit IT organization is looking to expand its project management and business analysis capabilities in Tampa. We are looking for someone with strong analytical and organizational capabilities to be part of Credit eTrading team to work as BA/PM. The role will focus on driving and delivering Retail & Institutional eTrading projects through to completion. This will include helping to define and design system requirements, driving technical architecture, and managing end-to-end delivery of technical projects.
Project work will focus on delivering enhanced business functionality for both our Retail and Institutional trading desks. This will include projects that cover extending market coverage, regulatory work, and migration from legacy systems to our strategic solutions.
· Business Requirements gathering
· Analysis of regulatory changes and its impact to existing systems/flows
· Driving implementation of new products or new trading venues specifically for our North American Credit trading desks
· 5+ years work experience, ideally in investment banking
· Experience in eTrading, Front to back trade processing/workflows with sound understanding of eTrading workflows, trade lifecycle, touchpoints and associated business functions
· Prior knowledge of Financial Products (preferably credit products) and associated market/trading conventions
· Experience of operating in a complex global environment (preferable)
· Experience working in a Front Office Trading environment (strongly preferable)
· Ability to quickly grasp the complex and varied business workflows and translate them into appropriate technology touch points
· Ability to accurately extract, agree and document business requirements with highly time-constrained users
Please see our complete list of jobs at:
Job Status: Contract/Temporary