|Reference # :||17-01289||Title :||Product Analyst|
|Location :||Long Island City, NY|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||08/28/2017 / 08/28/2018|
The Product Management, Co-Brands & Loyalty team was established in 2011 and includes teams that span across the NA Cards franchise including Product Management, New Product Development, Fee Services, Private Pass, and the Loyalty & Rewards Platform. The mission of the Product Management, Co-Brands & Loyalty organization is to create world class rewards, products, access and features that drives customer loyalty, revenue and bottom line growth. The Investment Bank Rewards, Benefits and New Product Development Team supports the US and Global Cards Organizations to create world class rewards, benefits, access and features that drives customer loyalty, revenue and bottom line growth.
Benefits and Rewards Analyst – Position reports to a VP of Digital Marketing on ThankYou.com within the Benefits and Rewards team and will support both the Benefits and Rewards digital experiences. The Benefits digital experiences provides Investment Bank credit card customer with a holistic view of their credit card benefits and online servicing of these benefits. The Rewards sites provide and manage digital rewards. The focus of both Benefits and Rewards is to provide a best in class digital presence, drive consumer engagement, and increase redemption and spend.
The Benefits and Rewards Analyst responsibilities include:
- Assist in UAT (User Acceptance Testing) of site changes.
- Audit of systemic reports from the site to verify content accuracy.
- Reporting, management and analysis of site web analytics using tools of Adobe Analytics, Ensighten and Encompass. This includes the ability to identify site elements that need tagging, working with developers to define requirements pulling web data reports, analyzing data and developing recommendations for improving the customer experience and engagement.
- Reporting and analysis of customer satisfaction from ForeSee online survey and other surveys, including but not limited to developing survey questions, pulling data reports, analyzing data and developing recommendations for improving the customer experience and satisfaction.
- Monthly and ad hoc analytical reporting to team and sponsors.
- Manage Site traffic forecasting and trends.
- Manage research, creative and site enhancement budgets and associated tracking and reporting.
- Manage Legal review process and approval logs
- Manage translations process and Legal approval process for Spanish translations.
- Management and reconciliation of Investment Bankbank Online web and Mobile APP offers (aka, SOM offer) and working with submitters when corrections are necessary.
Key Collaboration Points
In order to ensure executable strategies, this position may partner with the Internal and External clients:
- Proprietary & Partner Card Products - Customer Experience - Site platform partners
- Cards Sales & Marketing - Legal and Compliance - Creative and analytical agency
- Co-Brands & Loyalty - Technology (O&T) Partners - Research vendors
Qualifications Business and Technical Requirements
- 6+ years of direct, relevant experience in digital analytics and one or more of project, product or process management.
- Bachelor degree required; advanced degree preferred.
- Excellent organizational skills, project management and attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to synthesize information across customer feedback channels, ability to identify improvement opportunities, and drive results.
- Customer focused and committed to site excellence.
- Self-starter who can develop solutions out of white space.
- Pragmatic problem-solver and self-starter who can develop solutions out of white space
- Knowledge of online analytics tools and ability to analyze online trends, develop recommendations and report on site statistics and performance.
- Prior experience with Adobe Analytics and Ensighten preferred.
- Strong in Work Management tools/skills with knowledge of Excel (and basic macros), Word and Powerpoint
- Proven ability to manage complex projects and cross-functional teams and deliver results in a fast-paced, deadline oriented environment
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills
Please see our complete list of jobs at:
Job Status: Contract/Temporary