|Reference # :||17-01039||Title :||Procurement Specialist|
|Location :||Tampa, FL|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||06/30/2017 / 06/22/2018|
- Lead the development, management and analysis of Requests for Proposal, eAuction, supplier negotiations, financial
analysis, contract administration and project management.
- Work inside of the Major Global Bank eSourcing system.
- Identify opportunities to leverage the sourcing of procurement on the project.
- Work with suppliers to measure and track performance and any reporting requirements.
- Utilize various procurement tools and processes to research supplier and commodity information. Report and record
Procurement transactions such as: Sourcing Request Forms, Projects, Sourcing Strategy, Savings, Contracts, Approved
- Communicate and work with the stakeholders with the purpose of reducing the total cost of ownership of the
- Manage the analysis, negotiation, drafting and implementation of contracts, and management of contracts and suppliers
for contract compliance, deliverables and opportunities.
- Lead and be part of complex sourcing projects for the commodity, which would include developing and directing RFPs
and/or eAuctions; analyze supplier proposals to determine savings, commitments and opportunities.
- Effectively plan and negotiate agreements that minimize risk and exposure and provide optimal terms and conditions.
- Monitor the supplier market and identify opportunities resulting from new product offerings and/or market shifts.
- Assist and support the Global Construction Team.
- Contribute towards achieving aggressive annual measurement goals (e.g., savings)
- Contribute to and comply with corporate initiatives such as: Approved Supplier Program, Diversity Spend Program,
Service Excellence, Procure-to-Pay program, etc. Manage suppliers in compliance with the Vendor Selection and
- Liaise with Sourcing team, Legal, internal customers and suppliers in written communication and via teleconference
- Meet all audit guidelines and ensure adherence to Major Global Bank process and procedures.
- Any individual joining or working within O&T at Major Global Bank will also be expected to be an exemplar of the following Operating Principles and
will be assessed and asked to demonstrate evidence against these principles where applicable during the selection process:
- Treat everyone with dignity and respect
- Create an environment where talent thrives
- Act with urgency, courage and conviction
- Inspire excellence - be the standard
- Be accountable - own the outcome
- Be unselfish - empower others
- Reward results - promote meritocracy
- Act with integrity - do what is right
- Collaborate - be a team Leader – it begins with you
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
- Certified Procurement Professional such as CPM or CIPS is a plus
- Commercial awareness
- Experience of Procurement applications (Oracle or SAP eSourcing an advantage)
- Experience of working on an active construction project
- Process improvement skills an advantage
- Competency and success in Procurement Process
- Demonstrated track record in negotiations and contracting
- Previous experience in leading cross functional teams in complex activities that crossover departmental, geographic and business
- Excellent personal communications skills
- Negotiation skills
- Working knowledge of MS Office
- Experience with Access and Excel a plus
- Good level of numeracy skills, financial/accounting skills is a plus
- Strong administrative and analytical skills
- Attention to Detail
- Drive & Determination
- Team working Skills
- Ability to multi task
- Good prioritization skills and time management
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience
- Contract and Vendor Management experience
- Able to speak, read and write English fluently
- Ownership & Accountability
- Delivering Results
- Goal Orientation
- Operational Effectiveness
- Integrity & Ethics
- Fast learner
- Working within the parameters of set policies and procedures in a large multinational firm
- Meeting deadlines and achieving service excellence
- Customer orientation
Please see our complete list of jobs at:
Job Status: Contract/Temporary