Process Re-engineering Business Analyst
|Reference # :||17-01339||Title :||Process Re-engineering Business Analyst|
|Location :||Tampa, FL|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||08/28/2017 / 02/23/2018|
Job Title: Process Re-engineering Business Analyst/Systems Analyst
Smart automation and Robotics process Automation (RPA) is an area of focus and is where we need Business and Systems Analyst support.
This will be a global role and will report to the SA/RPA Program Manager when they are hired.
- Partner with functional leads to manage process performance improvement through Lean initiatives by applying business process re-engineering methodologies and tools.
- With minimal supervision applies Lean process improvement and reengineering methodologies and principles to lead and conduct process re-engineering meetings/workshops.
- Responsible for developing, managing and maintaining process diagrams and process definition documents in order to gather the necessary information for requirements analysis.
- Able to conduct interviews to detail out current "As-is” state of processes, make recommendation to streamline and improve the process and produce the documented "To-be” state for the new and improved process.
- Assess business processes and provide direct guidance on process improvement and functional specification design including creation of detailed user stories.
- Partner closely with technology developers to create and refine user stories and capture detail tasks required to execute process improvements in an Agile development mode.
- Must be well versed in Agile, SCRUM, daily stand-up meetings, backlog grooming and estimation and usage of JIRA tool or equivalent.
- Assist project manager to plan schedule and coordinate business activities and deliver technology project.
- Facilitates meetings and presentations with management team and stakeholders.
- Partners with project manager to define, plan, coordinate and implement project plans for large technology initiatives.
- Must be able to handle multiple projects and multi task with an eye for detail
- Team player with strong communication and influencing skills coupled with stakeholder management and positive relationship building
Additional preferred skills:
1. Six Sigma Lean
2. PMP Certification
3. Automation Anywhere or Workfusion
4. Smart Automation & Robotics experience
5. Agile and JIRA (or equivalent) tool expertise
6. MS Office Suite – Excel, Word Powerpoint
Please see our complete list of jobs at:
Job Status: Contract/Temporary