Onsite Delivery Team Analyst
|Reference # :||17-01375||Title :||Onsite Delivery Team Analyst|
|Location :||Chicago, IL|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||08/21/2017 / 08/21/2018|
Perform desktop hardware support for all divisions located in Irving, TX.
Work with the On-Site Team, and closely with the business users to troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve hardware problems. This includes inventory management, hardware recycling, desktops, monitors, BlackBerry, remote computing, videoconferencing, and telecom as well as new hardware deployments, floor restacks and machine re-cloning; consisting of Windows 7, 10, Linux, MAC and Citrix.
- 2-3 years working experience supporting the financial industry
- Thorough knowledge of desktop hardware, telecom and BlackBerry
- Effective communication skills - The position will require the candidate to be in direct contact with end users from many areas on a daily basis and the corresponding support teams. Must be responsive and be able to efficiently document all working tasks and outstanding issues
- Knowledge and troubleshooting skills of Windows, Linux and Citrix. The qualified candidate should have thorough knowledge and troubleshooting skills with the Client desktop build and the software distribution process
- Teamwork - The position is the one most visible to the end users for their technical support; the candidate must be willing to help other teammates and to work together as a team to accomplish the daily responsibilities
- Planning and organization - given the dynamic nature of the environment the candidate will need to be able to track the status of and complete multiple tasks simultaneously while working in parallel with the other Technology teams
- Flexible schedule - As necessary, must be available to work extended days and possibly weekends
A college degree in a technical field is desirable but not required.
Please see our complete list of jobs at:
Job Status: Contract/Temporary