.NET C# WPF Developer
|Reference # :||17-00451||Title :||.NET C# WPF Developer|
|Location :||Tampa, FL|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||04/03/2017 / 09/30/2017|
Our client, a leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 140 countries. They provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
This role is within the Prime Finance technology team. We are looking for a Senior Developer with experience in building high-performing, distributed, scalable, enterprise-grade applications, who is going to be responsible for Java/oracle application development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from design and coding to testing.
- Design and develop high-throughput, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems, delivering high-availability and performance.
- Deliver well designed, stable, testable, secure, reusable, extensible, maintainable and efficient code and frameworks.
- Ensure designs are in compliance with business specifications and Investment Bank development standards.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternative approaches or technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- 6-8 years of strong experience in development using .NET 3.0/4.0, WPF, C#, Prism/Unity/MEF, DevExpress and Middleware technologies and communication protocols.
- Strong working knowledge in building Custom Control, User controls and graphic styles in XAML/WPF and MS Expression Blend
- Expertise in Messaging Services (JMS, TIBOCO, EMS, MQ)
- Databases – MS SQL Server, Oracle, Sybase or equivalent with SQL,PL/SQL programming expertise.
- Experience with Test Driven and Mock testing.
- Excellent time management and ability to multi-task/balance parallel work streams
- Work with offshore teams and the challenges of time, language and culture.
- Having Java background and reasonable understanding is a plus
Understanding of Financial Markets, Trading, Middle Office and Back Office functions (Settlements)
Team oriented individual, ability to work in complex environment.
Able to support business issues on need basis in distributed teams across multiple time zones.
Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience.
Please see our complete list of jobs at:
Job Status: Contract/Temporary