|Reference # :||17-00744||Title :||Microstrategy|
|Location :||Tampa, FL|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||4 Years||Start Date / End Date :||05/08/2017 / 02/07/2018|
Our client, a leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 140 countries. They provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
Microstrategy a MUST
Job Description: The position is within the AML Big Data development team. This role will require the candidate to Lead Microstrategy team to plan, develop, design and build robust & scalable systems.
1. Create Sprint plan for Microstrategy projects based on the scope
2. Lead and coach Microstrategy developers and assign tasks
3. Review the code developed by Microstrategy developers
4. Develop solutions for all assigned projects, working closely with other Leads and Big Data architects.
5. Develop data models, write technical design documents
6. Engage with business analysts to understand business requirements and translate them to functional specification and technical design, ensuring full requirements traceability.
1. 10+ years of experience in software development role with experience on large & complex projects.
2. 5+ years of experience in Microstrategy development
3. 5+ years of experience in lead projects with Agile methodology
4. Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Information Technology or a related field /MS / MCA or equivalent.
1. Hands-on experience in BI/DW development and implementation of large scale applications/projects using Microstrategy.
2. Experience working with Microstrategy and BigData (Hadoop)
3. Proficient understanding of distributed computing principles
4. Translate complex functional and technical requirements into detailed design
5. Experience of handling complex business requirements in BI reporting and creating intuitive design solutions
6. Good conceptual knowledge and working experience on meta data creation framework models Report Development Concepts
7. Good experience on reporting tool Microstrategy, Aggregate Layer hands-on, MSTR Desktop advanced reports, MSTR Narrowcast Services, MSTR Intelligence Cube reports, MSTR Web Professional, Advanced Metrics, Filters, Custom Group, Consolidation and other application objects,
8. Good experience is MSTR performance tuning and advanced SQL scripting
9. Good experience on Creation of Custom Groups, Attributes, Consolidations, Facts, Filters, Attributes and Metrics, Prompts.
10. Good experience on creating of MicroStrategy Reports, Dashboard, scorecards, reports performance tuning.
11. Experience with Linux, UNIX and MS Windows application deployment platforms
Please see our complete list of jobs at:
Job Status: Contract/Temporary