|Reference # :||17-01436||Title :||Marketing Manager|
|Location :||Long Island City, NY|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||09/15/2017 / 03/16/2018|
Our client, a leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 140 countries. They provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
US Cards -Entertainment Marketing Contractor Position
Position Objective: The position will involve collaboration with internal parties (including Legal, Compliance, Customer Service and Social Media Teams) as well as with external agencies and entertainment companies. It will require careful attention to the mechanics of a marketing program and customer experience, as well as broad understanding of entertainment promotions. This individual will report to the Vice President, Entertainment Marketing. The position will include the following responsibilities:
- Program customer experience and servicing
- Email, website, and social media marketing communication channel assistance
- Research and analysis
- Departmental administrative duties
Program customer experience and servicing:
- Monitor and management of customer experience across program marketing channels.
- Respond to customer servicing escalations, work with internal and external partners to resolve complaints and maintain a log of resolutions; educate servicing teams on program and collaborate on training and processes.
Email, website, and social media marketing communication channel assistance:
- Assist the team with building creative assets for weekly email communications, in collaboration with internal and external partners and vendors.
- Partner with external website developer to schedule updates and enhancements to the website.
- Manage the communication creative review process with internal legal partners.
- Collaborate with social media team to communicate program offers on social channels.
- Test and proofread website, email, and social media communications to ensure accuracy.
- Build marketing assets and managing the creative approval process for additional marketing campaigns on Major Global Bank owned channels.
Research and analysis:
- Measure program success through communication channel performance
- Database management
The position is critical to maintaining Major Global Bank's leadership position in credit card entertainment access.
Keys to Success: The individual will need to be an effective communicator and collaborator; an adept marketer who is in tune with popular culture and consumer passions; proactive; able to multi-task to ensure deadlines are met and properly managed; have a positive mindset; and be results-oriented.
Development Value: The individual will gain a deep understanding of entertainment access promotions and how internal parties at Major Global Bank work together with external partners to drive the business forward.
Please see our complete list of jobs at:
Job Status: Contract/Temporary