|Reference # :||17-01100||Title :||Java Developer|
|Location :||New York, NY|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date :||07/10/2017|
Job Summary & Responsibilities
Looking for a Performance Engineer contractor to start immediately. This is a highly-technical position focusing on backend/server-side performance – not Web/UI. The candidate must have previously been in a "Performance Engineer” dedicated role and come from a software development background (not QA).
It is preferred that candidates have previous experience working with Silicon Valley software companies such as Amazon, LinkedIn, Google, Apple, eBay, VMware, Intuit, etc.
- 5+ years as a Software Developer using Java
- 3+ years performance testing of Java-based REST APIs
- Mastery of Apache JMeter
- 2+ years MongoDB experience
- Ability to monitor JVMs, analyze heap dumps, analyze queries, analyze logs and memory profiling.
- Ability to collect result data, analyze and pinpoint bottlenecks and guide developers and other in fixing performance issues.
- A degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or any related engineering discipline.
Please see our complete list of jobs at:
Job Status: Contract/Temporary