|Reference # :||17-00565||Title :||Java Developer|
|Location :||Irving, TX|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||04/17/2017 / 04/16/2018|
Our client, a leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 140 countries. They provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
The Apps Dev Sr. Programmer Analyst will be responsible for the following:
- Accountable for all phases of development process – analysis, design, construction, testing and implementation in agile development lifecycles.
- Collaborate with business partners to analyze user stories, ensuring they are clear, concise, and technically feasible.
- Translate user stories into innovative solutions that provide an excellent client experience and align with Digital's architectural roadmap.
- Prepare detailed technical designs that account for security, resiliency, scalability, maintainability, and performance.
- Code, test, debug, implement, and support complex financial applications.
- Strive for continuous improvements of our processes, application designs, and application execution.
- Collaborate with onshore/offshore contract resources, ensuring adherence to our processes and standards.
- Remain abreast of emerging Digital technologies.
- 3-5 years of hands–on experience developing applications using Java/J2EE and Web Services.
- Experience implementing business critical, high volume, and highly available web-based applications is a must.
- Experience with layered architecture. esp. building micro services and connecting to API's.
- Experience with Test Driven Development (TDD) and testing tools such as Junit and LeanFT.
- Experience with, or very knowledgeable in, cloud based development leveraging Cloud Foundry in PaaS environment.
- Familiar with RTC for source control.
- Must be collaborative, adaptable, and have good communication skills. Prior experience working on agile teams is very desirable.
- Experience in the Financial industry is a plus.
Please see our complete list of jobs at:
Job Status: Contract/Temporary