Info Security Analyst
|Reference # :||17-01470||Title :||Info Security Analyst|
|Location :||New Castle, DE|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||09/15/2017 / 07/31/2018|
Our client, a leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 140 countries. They provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
JOB DESCRIPTION: The candidate will play a key role in the technical support and management of the Multifactor Authentication – Machine Tagging (CMAMT) environment. Duties include the oversight, planning, troubleshooting, and management of all aspects relating to the systems that comprise this global architecture. Responsibilities include
- Environment change management (application, HW, OS : initiate, schedule, coordinate)
- App server, Web server, Geolocation server, Raw Data Feed server management
- Performance analysis
- Autosys job management
- SiteScope (monitoring) management
- Load test management
- High-availability and Disaster Recovery planning, documentation, and testing
- Application product upgrade evaluation and planning
- Network load balancing and security management
- License management
- Access management and Integration (hostgroups, Powerbroker, SiteMinder)
- Inventory management
- Vulnerability management
- Ethical Hack coordination and resolution
Capacity planning for infrastructure growth is among the responsibilities of the position. Strong problem analysis and troubleshooting skills are essential. Unix (Solaris) and Linux knowledge is a must along with a solid understanding of web server and application server technologies, Unix & Linux hardware/OS skills, and Client/Server application delivery in a multi-tiered environment. This position requires the knowledge of many Web based technologies. Candidate must be available for 24 X 7 on-call support.?
?TECHNICAL SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Five or more years experience with large scale production systems, preferably web related
- Experience with large scale integration and hosting environments
- Experience with UNIX (Solaris/AIX), and Red Hat Linux
- SYS V/RPM Packaging knowledge
- UNIX scripting experience
- Unix/Linux security frameworks and related products (USM, SSM, PPAK)
- Experience with RSA's Adaptive Authentication (RBA) is a plus
- Knowledge of web server and application server technology
- Knowledge of SOA, SOAP, WSDL
- Autosys /JIL knowledge is a plus
- PGP knowledge is a plus
- Experience with SSO technologies is desirable: RADIUS, SafeWord, SiteMinder
- Experience working on large scale projects with tight deadlines
- Familiarity with load balancers, proxy servers and firewalls is also desired
- Familiarity with the following technologies: BigIP, 3DNS, Virtualization technologies (LDOM, LPAR, VMware)
- The ability to work with Engineering teams and product vendors
NON-TECHNICAL SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Strong customer and quality-focus is a must.
- Sound problem resolution, judgment, and decision-making skills required.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and project management skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral.
- Ability to work well individually and as part of a team?
Please see our complete list of jobs at:
Job Status: Contract/Temporary