Info Security Analyst
|Reference # :||17-00958||Title :||Info Security Analyst|
|Location :||San Antonio, TX|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||06/19/2017 / 12/31/2017|
Our client, a leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 140 countries. They provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
Individuals are responsible for developing data security policies as well as safeguarding of information, evaluating existing data security procedures and identifying new areas of risk. Ensure the execution of directives over various disciplines and set direction on Information Security. Manage and implement a framework whereby control weaknesses are identified, corrective actions are planned and tracked through to completion. Provide core customer service support regarding the targeted applications and systems. This position requires the individual to operate within a team environment and work closely with other groups within the business and throughout Investment Bank.
- Process entitlement, compliance review requests and/or incident/change management handling for Investment Bank's global customer base within established support thresholds.
- Utilize key information security administration tools
- Support bulk customer requests for comparable granting of entitlements
- Conduct basic housekeeping tasks, such as inactivity maintenance. Perform manual entitlement review maintenance
- Able to perform ID provisioning such as developer and Admin IDs and basic Functional ID related processes
- Ensure adherence to pre-assigned SLO requirements for designated requests at a personal and team level.
- Maintain excellent availability to achieve strong results
- Utilize Microsoft applications for creating and maintaining basic files
- Limited but direct impact on the business through the quality of the tasks/services provided. Impact of the job holder is restricted to own team.
- Participate on compliance conference calls and team meetings
- Understands Service Delivery Process Controls and under supervision, participate in annual review of Process Control documents associated with specific systems assigned
- Demonstrates basic understanding of Investment Bank Lean processes
- Understands the high-level principle behind Information Security concepts and policies; and applies / implements into day-to-day work
- Implements already established security procedures within the framework of specific system assignments, focusing on the full scope of Service Catalog requirements for simple thru complex, multi-tiered applications
- Identifies potential compliance issues and raise to management attention
- Understands Talent Management process and system. Knows how to develop action items to meet goals. Knows how to create a basic IDP (Individual Development Plan). Understands and meets deadlines for system inputs
- Must be able to exchange information in a concise and logical way as well as be sensitive to audience diversity.
- Proven use of discretion and judgment given the subject sensitivity of the work data
- Ability to manage multiple efforts and adjust priorities with evolving work efforts. Requirement
- Minimum High School Degree, however Bachelor's degree or higher desired or the candidate should have proven equivalent work experience
- Minimum 2 year related experience for non-degree (Bachelor or higher degree) holder
- Good command of English language (both verbal and written) - Strong communications skills
- Analytical and detail oriented
Please see our complete list of jobs at:
Job Status: Contract/Temporary