|Reference # :||17-01490||Title :||ETL Developer|
|Location :||Tampa, FL|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||09/05/2017 / 04/04/2018|
Our client, a leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 140 countries. They provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
The Information Service Group is seeking a ETL Developer for a hands-on role on Reference Data Team focused on expanding and maintaining firm centralized reference data platform Price Master Central (PMC) used by Capital Markets division.
The ETL developer will be responsible for specification review, technical deliverables, enforce best technical practices, conduct code reviews, build support processes, and serve as escalation point during production outages. The developer will be responsible for product design and delivery as well as unit testing, integration testing and regression testing activity and ensuring the software produced does not negatively impact overall PMC stability. The developer will regularly present his deliverables to peers and management to ensure consistency with the overall strategy and architecture. A potential candidate will need to learn fast and scale to have in depth understanding of PMC as an enterprise reference data solution and understand how all components fit together and impact one another.
The developer will closely interact with the program support team including senior development managers, PMO, BA's and Production Services to ensure smooth on-time delivery and serve as escalation for support teams responsible for live services.
- All potential candidates must be able to work in a dynamic team environment which includes developers working with different technologies (such as Java, Web Services and C#/.NET) and across multiple regions
- Candidates have to be able to integrate their data feeds with feeds developed by other team members
- Candidate will also be required to develop SQL stored procedures, triggers and non-trivial SQL for data retrieval and manipulation
- Ab Initio GDE and Co?Op
- UNIX/Linux Shell scripting
- Oracle concepts, SQL, PL/SQL
- SQL performance tuning
Skills that are a plus:
- Data modeling
- Tibco EMS and other message oriented middleware
- Web Services
- Java SE
- Prior industry experience with Reference Data
- Experience Using Scrum Methodology (as part of SDLC)
Nice to have extras but NOT required:
- Java EE: Servlets, JSP and EJB
- Cobol copybook
Please see our complete list of jobs at:
Job Status: Contract/Temporary