Enterprise Supply Chain Systems (ESCS) ? Senior Analyst Senior
|Reference # :||17-01318||Title :||Enterprise Supply Chain Systems (ESCS) -Senior Analyst Senior|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||08/14/2017 / 02/28/2018|
Our client, a leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 140 countries. They provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
This role is for an Oracle Procure-to-Pay techno/functional resource with advanced Oracle Payables (AP) and Tax expertise. This individual will need to have advanced familiarity with the overall Oracle eBusiness Suite product, and will have to develop and maintain partnerships with stakeholders for program delivery and on-going Business As Usual (BAU) support.
Coordinate and drive the successful and timely completion of Accounts Payable Module to achieve business goals, including the identification and resolution of risks and issues, which impact project/program delivery·
Leads implementations and integration activities for the Accounts Payables module.
· Perform Complex System Reconciliations, across multiple systems.
· Utilize Advanced Accounting techniques.
· Performs complex data analysis.
· Partners with internal technology resources.
· Can resolve complex Production Support Issues.
· Partner with other Client departments (Finance, FRO, Operations).
· Will need to be able to write in a clear and concise manor.
· Can lead sessions on end user requirements.
· Can create complex PowerPoints to explain technical issues in basic terms.
· Provide feedback on promotional opportunities for internal team candidates.
· Requires advanced analysis skills across all integrated Oracle modules and partner interfaces.
· Very strong interpersonal skills with an ability to develop strong partnership with stakeholders.
· Must have EBTAX experience- mandatory.
· Must have advanced analytical skills.
· Must be proactive on activities.
· Accounting degree or proven equivalent experience.
· Accounting experience required.
· Advanced Oracle expertise, with specific expertise in data handoff concepts (Over 10+ years with Oracle eBusiness Suite).
· Strong Verbal and written communications skills.
· Documentation and business requirement skills.
· Microsoft Access & Excel skills.
Please see our complete list of jobs at: www.rmscorp.com
Job Status: Contract/Temporary