eLearning Technical Developer
|Reference # :||17-01027||Title :||eLearning Technical Developer|
|Location :||San Antonio,Texas, TX|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||06/26/2017 / 12/15/2017|
Our client, a leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 140 countries. They provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
We are seeking an eLearning Technical Developer to join our learning and development organization. This position is focused on producing effective and engaging media in support of training initiatives and curriculum created for various units within the organization. eLearning Technical Developer will make sure they have the Articulate experience: Either Articulate Story or Studio.
• Create and maintain eLearning media including: WBTs, Simulations, Scenario and game-based learning, Audio, Video, and additional media, as needed.
• Build engaging, impactful user interfaces and graphic design elements for use within media; provide creative direction on interactivity, imagery and branding.
• Consult and collaborate with Instructional Designers, Business Partners, Subject Matter Experts, and project teams to create effective eLearning solutions, assessments, and other media.
• Determine instructional media appropriate to learning strategies and learner resources; perform needs analysis, audience analysis and technical analysis; provide creative approaches to program design and explore and recommend ideas that broaden and enrich the coursework.
• Support the efforts of training project teams from inception to completion; perform Project Management tasks; manage multiple projects; organize and prioritize work and drive task completion.
• Deliver support and consultation on AICC and SCORM compliant products to meet business and compliance needs.
• Troubleshoot technology issues for deployed media and developer tools.
This position requires a Bachelor's Degree in Instructional Design, Training and Development, or related field, and/or an equivalent combination of technical certifications and experience.
Other qualifications include:
• 4 + years of eLearning/multi-media development.
• Expertise with the following content authoring tools: Lectora Inspire, Adobe Captivate, Articulate Studio, Articulate Storyline, Camtasia, SnagIt, and Adobe Master Suite/Creative Cloud applications such as Fireworks, Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash, Premier Pro, After Effects, and Audition.
• Knowledge of HTML5 and mobile learning is a plus.
• Knowledge of LMS systems and creating AICC/SCORM compliant content that functions within an LMS.
• Knowledge of Web-based Training (WBT) creation, along with creation of media such as audio, video, custom animations/interactions, custom graphics, etc.
• Ability to establish and/or build trust with teams, colleagues, and leaders.
• Effective written and oral communication skills.
• Ability to influence peers, direct manager, and specific business partners.
• Ability to network and partner with colleagues and business partners.
• Demonstrate adaptability; work well in ambiguous situations.
• Model personal development.
• Ability to work in a matrix organization.
• Work well in a team environment.
• Possess effective listening skills.
• Possess effective, solution-oriented problem-solving and negotiating skills.
• Ability to stay customer-focused.
• Ability to collaborate with peers, design, SMEs and specific business partners by clarifying deliverables and reinforcing outcomes.
Please see our complete list of jobs at:
Job Status: Contract/Temporary