Database Marketing Analyst
|Reference # :||17-00933||Title :||Database Marketing Analyst|
|Location :||LONG ISLAND CITY, NY|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||06/19/2017 / 06/19/2018|
Roles and Responsibilities:
The Marketing Communications Assistant will be responsible for:
•Supporting a holistic eMail and Mobile Capture Strategy (partnering across the business to incorporate messages into relevant communications and touch points to optimize reach).
•Supporting the reporting on of campaign performance of eMail/Mobile Capture initiatives. The results will be critical to making strategic decisions and developing design targets for future campaigns.
•Seeking a candidate that is responsive, organized, and executes with discipline and detail.
•Able to work independently and be a self-starter with ability to clearly communicate to the teams they support.
•This individual will need to have a holistic understanding of the program strategy and execution process.
•Support strategy to increase eMail and Mobile Phone penetration, and decrease the current Opt-out trajectory for these channels.
•This will be accomplished through creative development/execution of relevant touch points and channels (including email, DM and account online) and also customizing treatments to customers segments to maximize response and engagement of organization digital assets.
•Support management of creative agencies' work against the allocated budgets to ensure minimal overages.
•Support creative documentation storage and archiving of applicable assets.
•Support robust reporting infrastructure to gain and provide insights on channel and customer segment performance:
-Run/develop weekly performance tracking reports to identify monthly trend.
-Continue development and evolution of strategy and treatments based on insights.
-Based on results, complete additional deep dive analysis to determine root causes of performance and lend information to solutions.
-Present results and key findings to Business leadership. Lead key projects to correct performance trends (as applicable).
• 6+ years in Business, Marketing/Servicing or Marketing Management.
• Strong Project Management skills.
• Strong customer focus and past achievement in applying a customer mindset to shape solutions and approach to realize marketplace potential and meet financial goals.
• Digital experience and analytic background preferable.
• Experience working with creative agencies for creative development/understanding of the creative agency process.
• Highly capable in driving change and innovation to deliver growth.
• Ability to build strong networks and relationships across Cards, Consumer Banking and organization.
• Possesses strong communication skills and ability to communicate at all levels of the organization.
• Comfortable operating in a highly matrixed, complex arena.
• Self-aware with ability to adapt to various situations.
Please see our complete list of jobs at:
Job Status: Contract/Temporary