Contract Analyst - Vendor Management
|Reference # :||17-00852||Title :||Contract Analyst - Vendor Management|
|Location :||BALTIMORE, MD|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||06/05/2017 / 11/28/2017|
- Ensure all Third Party relationships are compliant with all applicable corporate, state, federal and regulatory requirements with a focus on Federal consumer financial laws.
-Procurement or Paralegal with contract writing experience
- Collect and evaluate upfront and ongoing due diligence on Third Parties.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with key Business partners.
- Manage the complete contract lifecycle from negotiation, initial drafting, Business, Legal and other stakeholder approval, execution, and ongoing compliance.
- Assist Legal with review of Third Party contract templates to ensure the inclusion of OneMain provisions.
- Perform annual contract reviews and facilitate any necessary renewals for Third Party Vendors as well as amendments or terminations as required.
- Maintain appropriate documentation/approvals on file.
- Ensure agreements contain appropriate service levels, quality and security standards, performance metrics and financial penalties/incentives as required.
- Ensure corporate requirements are met by facilitating necessary documentation and reviews.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Understand complex, non-routine contractual instruments.
- Excellent knowledge of corporate policies and procedures, coupled with ability to identify required improvements to established policies.
- Solid understanding of the business needs and an appreciation of financial contractual implications.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Strong organizational, analytical, and team-building skills.
- Experience managing projects.
- Ability to apply independent judgment and creativity to contract resolution issues.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Ability to multi-task with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to perform in upper level management environment.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
Please see our complete list of jobs at:
Job Status: Contract/Temporary