|RMS Computer Corporation (a certified MWBE) is committed to providing our clients with the highest quality technical resources available in the market today. We focus on identifying candidates with exceptional technological expertise and educational background to provide our clients with both individual staffing and complete project solutions. With more than 20 years experience coupled with our commitment to best practices, RMS continues to focus on delivering the best affordable resources in the fastest response time for our clients' growing technological needs.
RMS maintains a wide network of senior trained recruiters both local and national who find the best candidates through networking as well as the use of the following sourcing strategies: 1) Our proprietary resume database consisting of over 3 million technical individuals with an extensive breadth of experience in many disciplines; 2) Direct local and national advertising that includes both online and print ads; 3) Our vast selection of online career sites. To compliment these tools, RMS leases a state of the art comprehensive testing assessment program suite called TeckChek, allowing us to test every technology required by our clients today.
Our superior internal qualifying process ensures that our clients interview the right consultant every time. We complete our screening process through meeting with each applicant, along with contacting all references. This strategy of recruitment coupled with the professionalism and responsiveness we provide to our clients, enables RMS to be a leader in the IT staffing industry.
We maintain a strong presence in the financial service arena while we cover a multitude of industries including telecommunications, manufacturing, pharmaceutical, insurance, and chemical to name just a few. The key to our success as a primary vendor to so many clients is based on our thorough understanding of our client's business needs, and our ability to fulfill those needs with the best qualified resources.
If you would like to speak with an RMS Computer Corporation associate about a current IT need for your organization, please call us at
1-212-840-8666 or email us at HQ@rmscorp.com.
- Product Managers, Program and Project Managers (Global and Domestic), Rollout Managers, Infrastructure Managers and Engagement Managers
- ALL Infrastructure Implementation, Administration, Security, & Support (LAN/WAN, Networks, Operating Systems & Servers including Unix & NT), Desktop Rollouts, Software rollouts, Upgrades & Support including Moves Adds Changes, Asset Management, Point of Sale Projects, and break & fix
- Business Process Reengineering (BPR) including Six Sigma, CMM and other leading methodologies
- Business Analysts & Quality Assurance Analyst & Testers (both manual and automated) and Technical Documentation Specialists
- FPLC: Web, Client Server, Middleware, and legacy Programmers Analysts (OO, C++, VC++, VB, .NET , Lotus Notes, etc.), Web Designers, Developers, Administrators and Architects (Java, J2EE, ASP, etc)
- Database Architects & Database Administrators & ETL/Data Warehouse Specialists (Sybase, Oracle, Informix, DB2, UDB etc.), Data Warehousing & Data Modeling
- Business Intelligence Software & Content Management Software Professionals
- Financial Analyst, Quantitative Analysts, Market Data and Trading Floor Specialists
- Controllers/CPA's with Macros capabilities
- Microsoft Product Specialists (Word, Excel, VBA, Access, PowerPoint, NT etc.)
- Messaging Software and ERP Implementation Specialists