||In today's competitive market, RMS Computer Corporation strives to provide our candidates with state of the art IT projects within our Fortune 100 and 500 clients. We value the relationships we have developed (nearly 20 years) with these leading companies, and we recognize that you are an integral part of this success.
The following summarizes our current project needs along with the technologies and resources behind them:
Our ability to fulfill our client’s IT business needs with quality candidates is the key to our success. It is why RMS is a leading vendor in augmented staffing and why so many skilled professionals choose RMS for their contracting and permanent needs.
- Product Managers, Project Managers (Global and Domestic), Rollout Managers, Infrastructure Manager and Engagement Managers
- ALL Infrastructure Implementation, Administration, Security, & Support (LAN/WAN, Networks, Operating Systems & Servers including Unix & NT), Desktop Rollouts, Upgrades & Support including Moves Adds Changes, Point of Sale Projects, and break & fix
- Business Process Reengineering including Six Sigma, CMM and other methodologies
- Business Analysts & Quality Assurance Analyst & Testers (both manual and automated) and Technical Documentation Specialists
- FPLC: Web, Client Server, Middleware, and legacy Programmers Analysts (OO, C++, VC++, VB, Lotus Notes, etc.), Web Designers, Developers, Administrators and Architects (Java, ASP, NET, etc)
- Database Architects & Database Administrators (Sybase, Oracle, Informix, DB2, UDB etc.), Data Warehousing & Data Modeling
- Business Intelligence Software & Content Management Software Professionals
- Financial Analyst, Quantitative Analysts, Market Data and Trading Floor Specialists
- Controllers/CPA’s with Macros capabilities
- Microsoft Product Specialists (Word, Excel, VBA, Access, Powerpoint, NT etc.)
- Messaging Software and ERP Implementation Specialists
RMS Computer Corporation offer’s a variety of options:
Try and buy, as well as permanent hire situations available
- HOURLY (W2) CONTRACTOR
- FULL TIME CONTRACT EMPLOYEE STATUS: includes 401K, major medical including dental (single coverage only) and other benefits
- INCORPORATED CONSULTANTS
VISA Sponsorship/Transfers available
In addition, RMS' Full-Time division has many state-of-the-art positions available.
Please check our "Job Search" page daily for the latest available positions.