Business Process Analyst
|Reference # :||17-01089||Title :||Business Process Analyst|
|Location :||Tampa, FL|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||07/10/2017 / 12/31/2017|
- Responsible for the design, development and review of IFRS 9/CECL standard process flow diagrams, detailed process documentation and training materials
- Document all relevant IFRS9/CECL classification & measurement and impairment processes, considering the additional governance and control framework requirements
- Ability to work across teams and geographic regions and support alternative solutions to process challenges as they arise
- Ability to conduct regular deep dives into processes to identify needed process improvements and control gaps
- Ability to always consider the broader process design principles in light of exceptions to the standard
Strong process management skills
- BA required.
- Multinational financial services experience a plus
- Project Management Experience
- Expertize in the use of project mapping software and Powerpoint
- Ability to identify problems, assess impact/urgency, identify root cause, and take appropriate actions to inform key parties as well as define process changes
- Able to collaborate and influence teams in multiple geographies.
- Very strong written and oral communication skills, interpersonal skills and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated history of successfully supporting change through documenting processes
- Able to deal with ambiguity and maintain course in the midst of significant change.
Please see our complete list of jobs at:
Job Status: Contract/Temporary